Welcome to...The Old School House
Built in 1830, the Old School House is on the northern edge of the Peak District. South-facing, it is now a cosy, well-equipped, holiday cottage overlooking local moors. The property is non-smoking.
- Oil-fired central heating
- Large kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc.
- Sitting room with wood-burning stove, TV, digi-box and video
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- One double and one single bedroom
- Bed linen, towels etc included in rental
- On site parking - easy access to Pennine Trail at Dunford Bridge