Wentworth Castle Gardens - the day out on your doorstep
Wentworth Castle Gardens is a great place to discover with beautiful gardens, historic deer park and large adventure playground. With a family friendly tearooms, gift shop and year round programme of fun events, there really is something for the whole family to enjoy.
First time visitors will be amazed to find this hidden jewel with its formal garden, follies and ruined castle just 5 minutes from Junction 37 of the M1 motorway!
There is a varied programme of events throughout the year with regular guided walks, childrens activities and a great summer programme of outdoor performances.
Full details of all our events can be found on the estate's website on www.wentworthcastle.org Online booking is available for the outdoor performance programme.
Wentworth Castle Gardens Event List Summer 2012
- Schools Out - facepainting & balloon modelling. Gardens Admission
- The Importance of Being Earnest - Open Air Theatre. Tickets from £9
Sunday 5 Aug
- Wentworth Rivals Classic and Vintage Car Rally. Gardens Admission
Friday 17 Aug
- Sleeping Beauty - Open Air Theatre. Tickets from £8
Sunday 19 Aug
- Music from the Movies - Open Air Concert. Tickets from £8
Sunday 2 Sept
- Wentworth's Last Night of the Proms Open Air Concert. Tickets from £8